Nick is an energetic and creative problem solver with a special interest in new technology and social issues. He is rational, analytic and capable of looking at a problem from different perspectives. This makes him a performance-driven consultant and project manager that combines thorough analysis with concrete actions. He has a lot of experience in the digitalization of large corporates that he now prefers to apply at impact driven scale-ups, contributing to the realization of their social mission this way.
Providing direction, including people and getting the ball rolling.
- MA International Relations
- BA History
People and organizations that inspire me
- Elon Musk (founder of Tesla): while the rest of the world was busy discussing the best way to solve the climate crisis, he just started. In the meanwhile, he transformed an entire industry, without government support and with a business case. Grand theories are great, but without concrete actions there is no change.
- Barack Obama: The man who inspired people all over the world to believe that change was possible and, maybe even more important, that they were part of it. It is incredible to see how this man combined vision, technology and a bottom-up approach into maybe the most incredible political campaign in history.
What I like to do in my spare time
- Learning new things and meeting new people.
- Going out with friends
- Listening to music
- Kick boxing, wind surfing and swimming
This track kicks off my weekend
Depeche Mode – Just can’t get enough