Jaap is an ambitious, entrepreneurial consultant with a focus on sustainability and a background in the automotive sector and durable innovative mobility solutions specifically.
Bringing structure, analytical skills, perseverance and a positive vibe to every assignment.
- MSc Automotive Management (EBS Business School, Wiesbaden, Germany)
- MSc Strategic Management (Tilburg University)
- Bsc Exchange Program (University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, United States)
- BSc International Business Administration (Tilburg University)
People and organizations that inspire me
- Roger Federer: The undisputable GOAT of tennis and probably even of sports in general. He’s been on tour for over 20 years which requires tremendous amounts of discipline and passion for the game. Besides, he acts like a real gentleman both on and off court.
- Ocean Cleanup - I love the idea of making the world a better place by tackling one of the world’s biggest problems in an innovative way.
What I like to do in my spare time
- Playing tennis
- Having fun with friends and family
- Enjoying nature
This track kicks off my weekend
Journey – Don’t stop believin’