Indira is an easy-going, down-to-earth and bubbly consultant, with a passion for creating societal and financial value at the same time, through business model innovation. Finding creative solutions to challenging problems is her strength. She learned about innovating business during her master and applied this knowledge during several business challenges and internships concerning (amongst others) sustainable palm oil substitute and recycling unused medicines.
Ideation of creative solutions for challenging problems.
- BSc Science, Business and Innovation
- MSc Innovation Management
People and organizations that inspire me
- Wubbo Ockels (astronaut) - After his space travels Wubbo inspired us to live a more sustainable live. He did so by presenting creative and great ideas, without having to sacrifice comfort.
- Jaap Korteweg (oprichter De Vegetarische Slager) - Another one that understands that a transition (in this case to a more plant-based diet) should not sacrifice comfort. With The Vegetarian Butcher, Jaap Korteweg makes it easier and more fun to eat less meat.
What I like to do in my spare time
- Running and cycling
- Listening to and making music
- Cooking and eating
- Making trips
- Making (analog) pictures
This track kicks off my weekend
Red Hot Chili Peppers – Dark Necessities