Recognizing out of the box opportunities, scouting promising innovations and gather relevant stakeholders to maximize impact.
- MSc Entrepreneurship (Impact & Innovation)
- Extracurricular Minors: Strategy of Organisation & Organisational Psychology
- MA European Studies (Group Identity & Cultural Integration)
- BA Language & Cultural Studies (Majored in: International Relations)
People and organizations that inspire me
- Maria van der Heijden, whom succesfully build a high impact NGO that leverages business skills and knowledge to create sustainable jobs for women in rural India.
- The Ocean Cleanup, proving that if you combine innovation and perseverance you can make major impact.
What I like to do in my spare time
- Explore new cultures and countries
- Planning a new sporty challenge
- Hosting diner parties for good friends and family
This track kicks off my weekend
One of my Highschool Hitzone CD’s