Emma has experience in project management, process optimization and business model optimization. She initially applied her skills as a volunteer within non-profits and NGOs, but recently broadened her horizon in consultancy and business sector. Emma is unique in her experience with the various sectors; her open vision and diverse skills are useful in recognizing out of the box opportunities. She is energetic, entrepreneurial, connecting and socially aware.
Recognizing out of the box opportunities, scouting promising innovations and gather relevant stakeholders to maximize impact.
- MSc Entrepreneurship (Impact & Innovation)
- Extracurricular Minors: Strategy of Organisation & Organisational Psychology
- MA European Studies (Group Identity & Cultural Integration)
- BA Language & Cultural Studies (Majored in: International Relations)
People and organizations that inspire me
- Maria van der Heijden, whom succesfully build a high impact NGO that leverages business skills and knowledge to create sustainable jobs for women in rural India.
- The Ocean Cleanup, proving that if you combine innovation and perseverance you can make major impact.
What I like to do in my spare time
- Explore new cultures and countries
- Planning a new sporty challenge
- Hosting diner parties for good friends and family
This track kicks off my weekend
One of my Highschool Hitzone CD’s