Daan’s strength is in leading change. He tackles complex organizational issues, leads programs and realizes ambitious goals. One of his passions is corporate innovation and the development of new business models aiming to solve sustainability issues. Daan wants to spend his energy & skills on changes at scale that make better profits and a better world.
Daan’s strength lies in shaping, organizing and leading change and innovation.
- THNK Executive Leadership Program
- APMG Managing Successful Programs
- Executive MBA TSM Business School
- Bedrijfseconomie, Rijksuniversiteit Groningen
People and organizations that inspire me
- Yuval Noah Harari (author Sapiens & Homo Deus)
- Paul Hawken (initiator Drawdown Project)
- Entrepreneurs who manage to solve societalissues at scale.
What I like to do in my spare time
- Sports: Mountainbiking, roadbiking, running, ice-skating
- (Ashtanga) Yoga
This track kicks off my weekend
With the album Twin Solitude by Leif Vollebekk