Boudewijn is an approachable executive inspired by creating lasting "future-proof" change with impact. More important is Boudewijn's ability to bring parties together, inspire and connect them. Boudewijn's background in strategy consulting and transformation is complemented by his senior management experience as leader of consulting division of IBM Netherlands. Boudewijn has carried out (digital) transformation programs at banks, insurance companies, the agricultural sector, SMEs and the government. Today he helps organizations to transform to a more sustainable business model. Motto: Growth and comfort do not coexist
Independent analytical thinker, connecting people and organisations. Reducing complexity. Integrity. Driven by sustainable results.
You can be inspired by anyone and anything, ... if you want. A few examples:
· Nelson Mandela, an example of "modern" leadership.
· My mother, "tomorrow is more important than yesterday"
· Steve Jobs, vision and perseverance is all it takes
· IBM, their motto: "THINK"
· ICM, the human organization put into practice 15 years ago
Way down we go - Kaleo